Ovarian Cancer Community
blood in urine

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cancer, biopsy, chemotherapy, clinical trials, genetics, hysterectomy, immunotherapy, radiation therapy, screening, and staging.

blood in urine

is blood in urine a sign of ovarian cancer?  
I would hope not as I have had blood in my urine for the past 3 months and no one mentioned it to me. I have had a hysterectomy my ovaries are still in. but geez I hope that means nothing. I don't have any infection either. if you find out please let me know so I can figure out this too
Michelle
sorry by my last post I hope you don't think I was rude, now I am a little concerned.
Michelle
Often blood in the urine can be from crystals (like kidney stones) that pass and irritate the lining of the bladder or ureter. Or infection as Michelle mentioned.

Ovarian cancer is pretty quiet as far as symptoms go and blood in the urine is not one of the first things you would notice. Usually bloating, constipation, dull ache in the abdomen, vague things we as women tend to ignore.