Ovarian Cancer Community
blood test on proteins

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cancer, biopsy, chemotherapy, clinical trials, genetics, hysterectomy, immunotherapy, radiation therapy, screening, and staging.

blood test on proteins

Hi wonderful women,

I just want to ask all of you a question. I remember that some weeks ago a woman, I think form Australia, wrote  she was going to try a a new blood test on proteins to early detect ovarian cancer, even before it can be seen by CT scan.
Does anybody remember her? has she posted anything about results, test reliability?
Thanks and hugs to all of you, also from my mother that is still fighting against cancer and against actinomicosys.

you are always in my prayers

Moira
1 Comment
Dear Moira,

I googled " blood test on proteins to early detect ovarian cancer" found lots of info...Hope this is what you are looking for cause I don't recall reading that posting here.