Ovarian Cancer Community
bowel pain
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cancer, biopsy, chemotherapy, clinical trials, genetics, hysterectomy, immunotherapy, radiation therapy, screening, and staging.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

bowel pain

I have had one cyst before which I developed after I went onto birthcontrol. I recently went up by 10mg of estrogen and was starting to suspect another cyst because of some pelvic pain I was experiencing.

The last time I had a cyst, when it ruptured it felt like a mix of pelvic and bowel pain, which sent me running to the washroom only to discover that there was nothing in my bowels to empty.

Today is the 3rd day of my period and I noticed that I was having a bit of a cramp even though I rarely if ever have pain during my period (always before or after). Then I got a familiar sting in my bowels and I'm thinking there is a possibility that it might be due to a cyst rupturing.

So I was just wondering anyone else here has experienced bowel pain that they feel had something to do with a cyst?