bowel pain
I have had one cyst before which I developed after I went onto birthcontrol. I recently went up by 10mg of estrogen and was starting to suspect another cyst because of some pelvic pain I was experiencing.

The last time I had a cyst, when it ruptured it felt like a mix of pelvic and bowel pain, which sent me running to the washroom only to discover that there was nothing in my bowels to empty.

Today is the 3rd day of my period and I noticed that I was having a bit of a cramp even though I rarely if ever have pain during my period (always before or after). Then I got a familiar sting in my bowels and I'm thinking there is a possibility that it might be due to a cyst rupturing.

So I was just wondering anyone else here has experienced bowel pain that they feel had something to do with a cyst?
Yes, I have.  

Be certain to continue regular appointments and exams with your doctor, and  please do report these pains to your doctor.   I am a paranoid-hypochondriac-obsessive-nutcase when it comes to my own healthcare.   I worry that I will put off my doctors with my going on and on about every little thing.  However, my doctor commends me for reporting things that I first brush off as not important, because in the long term, some of these things can indeed be symptoms and signs of conditions that can be addressed.