chemical sensitivity after chemo
My 42 yr old daughter was diagnosed with  inflammatory breast cancer 8 yrs ago . Since her surgery, followed by chemo, she has suffered from acute ambient chemical sensitivity including asthma.  She has a  rough time even finding a place in which she can  live and seems allergic to life on the earth. How much of this can be attributed to the cancer treatment and what can be done about this?

Any input will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks, R
The human body is complicated, Rarely do people just have one illness. I for example have MS, Ovarian Cancer, hypothyroidism, asthma, and allergies. The more I have wrong the more complicated it gets. The main thing is to find the right doctor to treat the symptoms. Find the best allergy Doctor you can find. It really does not matter how an allergy starts it matters if it can be controlled. Oncologists basically do chemo, radiation, surgery, and follow Cancer.

Alex