clinical trial
Has anyone tried a clinical trial.  I am presently on one.  Too early to know if it is helping.  Just wondering if anyone else has tried them
Which trial are you on?
I just recently enrolled in the abagovamab vaccine trial at Memorial Sloan Kettering in NYC.  I think clinical trials are important and urge everyone who can particiapte to consider trials in hopes of finding better treatments for this horrible disease.
I'm on a pill I take twice daily.  The study is Oral MKC-1.  I  take it for 2 weeks then off for two weeks.
bump up
I did a clinical trial when I was first diagnosed in 2003 -- they kicked me off because I didn't have enough hemotologic recovery to stay in the guidelines of the program -- I am desparate to get into the trial you are in.......it looks so hopeful, but I am not in remission and don't meet the criteria -- good luck and I really hope it works for you -- you are lucky you qualified for it
That last comment was meant for Betty 1227.   I want to be in her trial ---   To SuzyQ51, Clinical trials are good because if you get the meds and they end up being an improvement you've had a first crack at it -- and just think of all the good you are doing for all the others of us that come after you