complex mass measuring 10.2 x 7.3 x 8.5?
Here are my results from a pelvic US.. can anyone tell me in english what I am reading.. The ob/gyn's office called I had to go in  and do blood work for tumor markers..

The right adnexa, there is a complex mass measuring
10.2 x 7.3 x 8.5 cm. Although this mass appears cystic in character
with low-level internal echoes. This raises concern for cystic ovarian
neoplasm. Blood flow is seen at the margin of this. Left ovary is not
identified with transabdominal or transvaginal technique. No free
fluid.
the wonderful news! no free fluid
It's a large cyst, they are saying it's mostly cyst,which is good, but it's suspicious, but it's also complex, which means it might have some different components to it.  I had a large, mostly cystic mass which was over 28 cm and I had no Free Fluid, either.  I am NOT saying this is malignant in any manner, but I would most certainly have it checked it further, due to the size, I would get your CA 125 test done and maybe seek the advice of a gyn/oncologist.

Good Luck

Jane
Jane is right....ovarian cancer is rare, BUT.....if it is at all suspected, please see a GYN/Oncologist.  Studies have proven that the surivial rate is better when the surgery is done by a GYN/Oncologist.

Try to take a few deep breaths, get all the tests done, see the GYN/Oncologist.....if there is something to worry about then, we will help you get through it...in the mean while, all you have is a cyst, please don't let it consume all your thoughts.

Best of luck and let us know what is happening.
Pam
Thank you for your responses... I will let you know what the doc says..And what happens next...  At this moment it's really hard not to let it consume my thoughts.. but I am keeping busy with work, setting things up so when its time for surgery I will be ready.. busy work is the best right now...

Thanks again..
Char