Ovarian Cancer Community
dermoid ,complex.hemographic cyst
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cancer, biopsy, chemotherapy, clinical trials, genetics, hysterectomy, immunotherapy, radiation therapy, screening, and staging.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

dermoid ,complex.hemographic cyst

I have had a complex cyst and that was eight months ago did not know what it was but it ruptured. And then around the first part of May I had a ruptured cyst do not know what kind but it ruptured.Now as of May well this last Saturday I had another type of cyst rupture went to dr found out it was a hemographic cyst.As he  was looking he saw I have a dermoid cyst and I have had a hysterectomy, they left the ovaries I am 25.I want to know 3 cysts in one month is that normal?I have been in because I am in great pain I was wondering can I get cancer from any of these cyst rupturing?My grandma had ovarian cancer and many other women in my family have also.I have these symptons my whole abdomen is sore,diarhea (diarrhea),low back pain,fatigue,eat maybe now once a day,and feel nasuea after I eat, and gt full right away.I feel very worried after the complex cyst was gone are they cancerous and do I run a greater risk?I really feel many of these symptons are of cancer or endometriosis I know it is from my cysts and  nothing else.Every month for a year and a half I get 1-2 cyst that rupture pain all the time, do you think this would warrant enough to take out my ovaries?I really want them out.I am unable to take bc pills that runs in our family too?Please am I right should I get them out or do I have a greater risk of getting ovarian cancer?Worried please help?