fluid collection or cyst left ferrur & left acetabulum
MRI ......on the edge of the film there is a cyst or loculated fluid collection in the lateral margin of the pelvis along the left lateral margin of the uterus in the region of the left adnexa., it measures 3xm x 2 CM Transverse x 3.7 craniocaudad. no solid component is seen but it is an abnormal finding in a 67 yr old patient.  
Recommend ultrasound of the pelvis with transvaginal component.  The untrasound could not find this cyst??? the c-125 came back negative.
Symptoms are pain in the left groin area and upper hip, down leg.  
GYN now recom. me to see an ocologist.  Is there anything that is being overlooked?  I am very active, still work pt.  Have a social life.  Have gained 20 in last year.??????
pap smear always done and is good???  I am concerned, whats going on?
HI,
The cyst at the site of the left adnexa is small, and hence may have been missed on ultrasound. Another possibility is that it is unrelated to the ovary. Also as the ca125 levels are normal and you are active, the risk of cancer seems to be less. However a visit to the oncologist is recommended.
Hope this helps.