Ovarian Cancer Community
follow up

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cancer, biopsy, chemotherapy, clinical trials, genetics, hysterectomy, immunotherapy, radiation therapy, screening, and staging.

follow up

Dear Dr.AK I want to thank you for the wonderful care that I got from you almost 5 years ago. I am currently cancer free and thoroughly enjoying my little grandbaby. My question is should I still have yearly cat scans. How often should I have ca125's and what type of tests are usually given at this stage of recovery. I had clear cell 2c grade 3, and negative genetics' test. Currently trying to get my cholesterol down with pravastatin and diet. My feet have been peeling and I was given urea 40%. My guess is that it is PPE. I just started to put ice on them since I read your post about doxil, although I was given carbo and taxol [not dozil]. I have been changing doctors alot and I probably will again.So I need to try to ask for things. THANK-YOU  
  • follow up (3 replies):
    Dear,Dear AK February 14 will be my fifth anniversar...[more]
1 Comment
You ended up back on members forum. click on right side that says related expert forum, ovarian cancer.  There is a quota how many questions can be posted per day, so keep trying...good luck