Ovarian Cancer Community
follow up
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cancer, biopsy, chemotherapy, clinical trials, genetics, hysterectomy, immunotherapy, radiation therapy, screening, and staging.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

follow up

Dear Dr.AK I want to thank you for the wonderful care that I got from you almost 5 years ago. I am currently cancer free and thoroughly enjoying my little grandbaby. My question is should I still have yearly cat scans. How often should I have ca125's and what type of tests are usually given at this stage of recovery. I had clear cell 2c grade 3, and negative genetics' test. Currently trying to get my cholesterol down with pravastatin and diet. My feet have been peeling and I was given urea 40%. My guess is that it is PPE. I just started to put ice on them since I read your post about doxil, although I was given carbo and taxol [not dozil]. I have been changing doctors alot and I probably will again.So I need to try to ask for things. THANK-YOU