heterogeneous echotexture?
I have a history of illness, fever (FUO 9 months), weight loss, lower back pain and I did have pelvic surgery last July to remove a mass and the also ended up removing right tube and ovary.  pathology was negative. My blood work is "essentially" normal.

Because of continued lower abdominal pain, and terrible lower back pain extending down right side, they did a pelvic ultra sound I have the report, but waiting for the doctor

said "uterus somewhat heterogeneous in echotexture  and is larger than normal  - endo stripe was 1 cm. I finished my period last week. I'm 39.  There was also a sm. left ovarian cyst 2x2x1.5.  Radiologist recommended MRI

I'm sure none of this is a big thing, but does anything there sound like anything to worry about.  I have had 3 elevated CA125 over the past two years, but not sure what it is now. I know that the test is not diagnostic.

Thank you very much.
Rose

Hi Rose,
My ultrasounds are very similar to that - I was told that I probably have adenomyosis in my uterus (it is enlarged also) and my endo stripe is even thicker than that. Since you are still having periods, I would say that they would normally just watch and wait. However; since you previously had a mass removed, that is probably why they recommended the MRI.  What did your doctor say? It certainly couldn't hurt to have the MRI done to check things out.
I too am having pelvic pain, back pain and leg pain.
I hope someone else will come along and answer too. Let us know what happens!
I have heterogenous    in  echogenicity   and echotexture and contains 2 large fibroids what does that mean and the left ovary cannot be seen.