Ovarian Cancer Community
irregular bleeding and cramping
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cancer, biopsy, chemotherapy, clinical trials, genetics, hysterectomy, immunotherapy, radiation therapy, screening, and staging.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

irregular bleeding and cramping

How can we detect an ovarian cyst that may be cancerous? Is irregular vaginal bleeding,bleeding after intercourse and exercise, feeling fatigue, bloating all over the body lower back cramps, pelvic cramps are these all signs that tell us something specific (what tests) should be done?
Related Discussions
2 Comments
Blank
Has your doctor scheduled a sonogram? If not than he/she needs to.  That is the first thing my doctor did, than he did a follow up the next month to see if there was any changes in the cyst's sizes (no changes). My doctor wants to do laproscopic surgery to biopsy the cysts (I have one on each ovary). I told my doctor that I want a second opinion so he suggested that I go to a GYN Oncologist. If your doctor does not do the things that he/she should and ignores you than find another doctor.  I was really scared when I first found out I had cyst's but after much searching & reading it is very common and usually nothing. Look on this site & HysterSisters.com and make yourself a list of questtions to ask your doctor. Good luck
Blank
I forgot your doctor may want to do a CA125 blood test, this is not a 100% accurate test for ovarian cancer but doctors do use it.
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Ovarian Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...
Jul 20 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank