is a complex mass cancerous?
I've had pain thru the summer and thru an ultrasound, I've just found out I've got a 10 cm x 10 cm complex mass on my left pelvic area and multiple fibroids on my uterus.  I worry that it could be cancer but I'm taking all the necessary steps my doctor suggests but am still worried about things.  I would like to hear from anyone who has gone thru this and if you would share what had you done.

This discussion is related to complex mass.
Complex masses can be benign, complex does not mean cancer.  I

Are you in the care of a GYN?

You are saying you are taking the necessary steps your doctor suggests...does that mean a recommendation to a GYN/Oncologist?  Chances are  you do not have cancer, but, if the chance is there you want the experts on your team, these doctors have 3 years additional training over OB/GYNs...and statistics have proven that if there is cancer, the survival rate is higher when operated on and treated by a gyn/oncologist.