Ovarian Cancer Community
is a complex mass cancerous?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cancer, biopsy, chemotherapy, clinical trials, genetics, hysterectomy, immunotherapy, radiation therapy, screening, and staging.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

is a complex mass cancerous?

I've had pain thru the summer and thru an ultrasound, I've just found out I've got a 10 cm x 10 cm complex mass on my left pelvic area and multiple fibroids on my uterus.  I worry that it could be cancer but I'm taking all the necessary steps my doctor suggests but am still worried about things.  I would like to hear from anyone who has gone thru this and if you would share what had you done.

This discussion is related to complex mass.
1 Comment
Blank
155056_tn?1333642288
Complex masses can be benign, complex does not mean cancer.  I

Are you in the care of a GYN?

You are saying you are taking the necessary steps your doctor suggests...does that mean a recommendation to a GYN/Oncologist?  Chances are  you do not have cancer, but, if the chance is there you want the experts on your team, these doctors have 3 years additional training over OB/GYNs...and statistics have proven that if there is cancer, the survival rate is higher when operated on and treated by a gyn/oncologist.

Blank
Continue discussion Blank
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Ovarian Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eaters: How to Silence Yo...
Mar 26 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank