left sided pain during menstruation
i am 25 yr old women.my periods started when i was 12 years old . after two years , during every menstruation cycle i have a severe one sided pain pain in the left side of my lower abdomen, the lower back and the left leg. the pain starts just after the start of menstruation and it lasts till 12-14 hours. after reading so many articles on net i have started feeling that i might have ovarian cyst or something like that. i am really scared. i m not married yet. does that mean that my ovary do not produce egg.please help me, can anyone  guide me in this regard.
Your pain does sound like like it could be related to an ovarian cyst, but there is no way to know without running tests.  Ovarian cysts are very common and most women get one in their lifetime.   The cyst is not a sign that you are not producing eggs.  They usually don't affect fertility.  You should get in to see your gynecologist who will order some tests.   It is very common to have painful menstruation.   I don't think anything you listed sounds indicative of ovarian cancer.  You should try posting on the Medhelp Ovarian Cysts or Womens Health forums.  Best wishes.