Ovarian Cancer Community
letters to Mrs Bush

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cancer, biopsy, chemotherapy, clinical trials, genetics, hysterectomy, immunotherapy, radiation therapy, screening, and staging.

letters to Mrs Bush

I just wrote a long email to the First Lady told her what was happening and asked her to help us.  email addy is   ***@****  She is a strong advocate of breast cancer. My Dad always told me if you want something bad enough   Go To The Top. Gave her this web site to visit   I hope she comes.
Your dad is so right.
Thats how i always look at things.
my name is Mid and i'm from Australia
and i would like to say thank you for what you have been doing. I was hoping that you could send me a email
***@**** looking farward to hearing from you.
Take care
Mid
Let's leave politics out of it as that will get us absoultely no where!
could you drop me a line too
thank you
take care Mid
First off......Thank You for your drive! And, nothing ventured, nothing gained.
I don't consider a letter to the first lady politics. She is a woman and a mother and someone in a high place that just might be able to grab the right ears.
Keep politics out of it - are you JOKING. How the hell can you keep politics out of it.

Anna x
You know, I appreciate and cherish this web site too much to answer that last question.  So I am going to leave well enough alone.  I believe we all have the same goal; it's just a choice of how one will reach that goal. I am still totally on board for bringing this issue to the forefront of medicine.  Best..... Lilly
Gotta tell you a funny thing that happened because of this letter to the First Lady, my answer came back, the people that read the emails??? gave me the message that the President was busy running the country. I did not address the President, I sent it to Laura Bush. It still takes the "little guy" to get something done, the rest just sit and talk about it. Reminds me of the story about the 4 DOT men standing beside the road watching a shovel. Seems that someone invented one that could work by its self.  When asked why they were just watching, they answered, we have to tell it where to dig. I am a "little guy" and will keep on trying to help my little space in the world. My family has been affected by this disease and this "little guy" has turned into a Tiger.