Ovarian Cancer Community
mood swings, cramps and spotting
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cancer, biopsy, chemotherapy, clinical trials, genetics, hysterectomy, immunotherapy, radiation therapy, screening, and staging.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

mood swings, cramps and spotting

Has anyone else experienced this? I had my period a week after they removed a 7cm dermoid and 30% of my right ovary. I had it again last month and it was lighter than usual I went to my post op and told my doctor about it, they said everything was healing nicely and sometimes that happens, but this week I started spotting and have what feel like menstrual cramps albeit a little worse than normal and mood swings where one minute I want to cry and the next I'm fine. I called my Dr.and she says my parts just aren't in synch yet and my hormones are fluxuating, but it's been almost 8 weeks. I know I shouldn't complain too much because many of you have gone through  or are going through so much more than I am, but how long does it take to quote my doctor "to synch up" and get off this roller coaster ride of emotions.