Aa
A
A
Close
mucinous cyst
hello mam,
i m a 19 year old girl. I wanted to know about the mucinous cysts. before 2 months i got a sergery done(of an ovarian cyst) it was 10 inches on the left ovary and had 2 other cysts in d right ovary which were 2 and 3 inches respectively, after the sergery, my patalogy report stated that i had a malignant mucinous cyst in the right ovary. it was in a capsoule and it was invading the wall but not breeching it. and the right ovarian cysts were benign. the oncologyst suggested me a fallow up as my CT PET scan was normal. he din't insist for chemotherapy. he gave me a fallow up plan for 7 months. but 2 months after the sregery, the ultrasould report stated that i have a right ovatian cyst of 7 cm. mi gynac told me that as it is growing rapidly, it is mucinous antedenoma cyst. i m scared that i will get a malignant cyst again. i have to go for an ultrasound at the end of this month. pl expalin me what is exactly happening in my body and how can i prevent it. pls HELP!
Discussion is closed
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
408448 tn?1286887421
I believe you meant to post this to the doctor.  You can get to her through the link to the ovarian expert forum to the right a little ways down on this screen.  I am sorry you are dealing with such a problem at your young age.  I hope they can take care of you and make you well soon. Marie
Discussion is closed
Cancel
Comment
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Ovarian Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703