only 25
i am 25 yrs old and have had alot of bloating, constipation, and fatigue recently. i have also had a low grade temp with chills that may be due to this cold that ive had im not sure. i have been to the er twice in one week concerned becuase i feel badly. i have had panic attacks in the past so they will not listen to my concerns. i have no medical insurance and i need to find out what is wrong. i cry every day afraid that i have cancer. it is affecting my family life. i have a fourteen month old little girl who need s her mother. would advanced cancer have been seen on my ultrasound while i was pregnant with her. please help. my periods have been normal for about six months now, and that is unusual as well. until the last six months i have never had normal periods only about three or four a year up till now. could this be a sign also. please help
Please don't put cancer on yourself until final dx from biopsy.  There are lot of things can cause your symptoms.  I don't think the normal period is the sign of OVCA.  Please calm down and see a gyn to have other us and ca125 done to begin with.  Best wish

Peace

jun
OvCa is a rare disease, please don't make yourself worry sick. There are many things that could be causing your symptoms. You need to schedule a transvaginal ultrasound and ca-125 test with your gyn and go from there. Ovca won't show up on an ultrasound, it is only detected through biopsy. Good luck and keep us updated, With love, Deandra