ovarian cancer
I had a hysterectomy about twenty years ago for Endometreosis and the Dr left one overary but said eventually it would shut down,I had a  Pap done a few days ago and have a yeast infection,I also had Laser Surgery was in the 3rd stages before pre-cervical cancer,I am sexually inactive and have been for quite some time I havent recieved the results yet,and he has me on Monistat 7 for 10 weeks could you tell me is there something I should bI can be whatever i want to be in life ,but the best thing i ever became was yours <3e concerned about?
How are you? Was there resolution of the yeast infection with the prescribed medicine? If the symptoms persist, follow-up with your gynecologist i highly recommended. Yeast infection may recur and may occur with intake of antibiotics, with decreased immune system and presence of other underlying conditions.  With regards to the laser surgery, outlook will depend on a variety of factors and additional information is needed. Take care and hope all is well. Do keep us posted and best regards.