ovarian cysts after a hysterectomy in 04
I had a hysterectomy in 2004 and they took everything but my left ovary... now i am getting cysts on that ovary and they are killing me.... I also have amyloidosis on my vocal cords... could these two things be related since I know you can get amyloid on major organs so far to date no one has said that i have it anywhere else or should i say it has not been detected as of yet...  my concern is i am in so much pain and not sure what else i can do aside from taking the medicine my doctor prescribed me which pain wise only lasts about and hour to an hour and 1/2 but makes me feel loopy for about 5 and i can only take every 6 hours for pain.....  any suggestions out there.... HELP I am only 38 years old and cant handle this anymore......
I've already reported you to MedHelp. This is not a place for you to promote or sell any of your "methods". You should have read the rules before you posted your nonsense...
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Who are the top-rated doctors in your area?