ovarian lesions
I was told that I have two lesions on my left ovary which is enlarged.  I have pain in my lower back, nausea and loss of apetite.  Are these signs of ovarian cancer?
Hi there,
Try not to worry as benign cysts can also cause these symptoms.  I presume there will be follow up tests or appts with your doctor.  Good luck and keep us posted.

Peace and love
Kim
Hi there....
First off, the word lesion is really scary. Some docs or radiologists use these interchangeably with cysts. I think I would rather see cyst than lesion...lol. Lesions are somewhat of a broad term. Your ovary is enlarged because of these cysts or lesions. Did you have a trans vaginal ultrasound? I am assuming you must have, to know you have something on your ovary. 95% of these are benign. Try not to worry. All your symptoms can be simply from the cysts. I would imagine you will have blood work and further testing. I know it is easy to say, but try not to worry.
Keep us posted
Laney