Ovarian Cancer Expert Forum
ovarian parasites
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding ovarian cancer issues, such as: Biopsy, Chemotherapy, Clinical Trials, Genetics, Hysterectomy, Immunotherapy, Ovarian Cancer Types, Radiation Therapy, Risk Factors, Screening, Staging, Surgery.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

ovarian parasites

Hello, my name is denise. i went to the hospital last night due to the fact  that i have had Diarrhea for the last 6 weeks. My stool is watery and keeps changing colors and there is mucus in my stool as well(which i forgot to mention to doc) my abdomen has been in alot of pain. altho i could not give them a stool sample lastnight because i ate 2 zuchinnie walnut fiber muffins 6 hours before i went to the hospital. i did not have a bowel movement in 18 hours. at 9am this morning i was woken up by the abdomanal pain and the unrelentless urgh to go number 2 now since 9am i have had 3 bowel movemnets just like b4. and it is only 1pm. they did an er venipuncture, urinalysis microscopic, complete blood count, comprehensive metabolic panel, lipase level, pregnancy test seerum qualitative, us gallbladder, urinalysis with micro reflex to culture. uncertain cause is what they are saying. they said it was not bacterial, not the stomach flu, not the gallbladder(no stones), not food poisoning. they want me to follow up with a gastrologist and have them check for ovarian parasites and any other issues. As soon as i eat somethinng it comes right  back out. i tried rice about a week ago and i started throwing up. i feel weak and tired. i dont want to do anything. i searched ovarian parasites and u came up so i was just wanting to see what your opinion was about this. If you could please help me out that would be great. Thank you for your time,  denise
Tags: ovarian parasites
242604_tn?1328124825
Hi there,
I think you should follow up with your primary care practitioner. I don't believe your symptoms are of a gyn nature. I hope you feel better
take care
2 Comments
Blank
A related discussion, re: ovarian parasite. was started.
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
This Forum's Experts
563773_tn?1374250139
Bhupinder Kaur, MDBlank
Private practice
Blank
Request an Appointment
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Chemotherapy Tracker
Chemotherapy Tracker