Ovarian Cancer Expert Forum
pain on right side abdomen and under ribcage
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding ovarian cancer issues, such as: Biopsy, Chemotherapy, Clinical Trials, Genetics, Hysterectomy, Immunotherapy, Ovarian Cancer Types, Radiation Therapy, Risk Factors, Screening, Staging, Surgery.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

pain on right side abdomen and under ribcage

been havn the pain on right side since hysterectomy in 2007 but just went to doctor about it in may 2012  because it was really hurting pulling from navel area to around my back had ultrasound and hida all test done came back normal pain left for a few days but still feels like i gota foot stuck in my side and cannot eat a full meal but has gained about 50 lbs and have torun tothe restroom after eatn almost anything even to haven a pack of nabs from diarhea (diarrhea) to soft stools . if everything is normal and i might eat on anormal day  special-k n morn with skimmilk a cup of coffee then  hr later bottle of water  later a pack of nab n water then chicken and a salad  why am i gaining instead of losing weight.is there something else the doctor should be checkn me for
242604_tn?1328124825
Hi there,
you may have adhesions or you may have a hernia.
You should ask your doctor about whether you should see a gyn surgeon or a general surgeon to evaluate for these possibilities

best wishes
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
Blank
Request an Appointment
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Chemotherapy Tracker
Chemotherapy Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Blank
Ovulation Tracker