Ovarian Cancer Expert Forum
pelvic pain
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding ovarian cancer issues, such as: Biopsy, Chemotherapy, Clinical Trials, Genetics, Hysterectomy, Immunotherapy, Ovarian Cancer Types, Radiation Therapy, Risk Factors, Screening, Staging, Surgery.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

pelvic pain

I had surgery in early august... My Dr. was going to remove my right fallopian tube due to hydrosalpinx. When she got in there with the divincci robot she saw a cyst keeping the fluid in my tube. She then burst the cyst and drained the fluid, and saved my tube. Well, since then I have had a cyst rupture. I now am having the same pain I have had all along. Its on my lower right side of my pelvic region and in to my back and down my leg... Why would this keep happening? Also, I've been trying to get pregnant for almost a year and nothing. I was completely fine untill I had mirena inserted. A few months after I got the iud I had the pains. Then I was told it was caused by the fluid and we wanted a baby so I had mirena removed and am still having the same issues. could the Mirena have been the causes?
242604_tn?1328124825
Hi here
this does not sounds like it is related to ovarian cancer

It is common to collect fluid within adhesions
It may require removing the whole fallopian tube problem
best wishes
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
This Forum's Experts
563773_tn?1374250139
Bhupinder Kaur, MDBlank
Private practice