pinching feeling in right hip area
I am new to this site. I am 57 years old and still in perimenopause.  I had stopped periods for 7 months and then recently had a period.  I am now experiencing a pinching feeling in the right hip area at times.  About six years ago, I had my appendix removed and 6 inches of large intestine with it .  The surgeon also removed an ovarian cyst on the right side and part of my fallopian tube was cut out.  Any ideas as to what these symptoms are ?  I have no fever and no nausea.  I have been under a lot of stress recently.
Hello Joy, Welcome to the site, I'd say your first stop should be to see your doc, there are various reasons for this type of pain not just gyne problems, he/she can probably take a detailed locality of the pain and take it from there. Whatever it is please try not to worry, as worry always seems to make pain worse.
I am wondering if you could be having pain from surgical adhesions. I posted a very long thread around April 14 on Adhesions and how I treated mine after being baffled and in horrid pain...

Let me know if you have any more immediate questions. I probably won't be able to post again until tomorrow night.

Take care, Mary
Sorry....in case you might not be aware...go to Archives at the top of this forum and find "general questions" and then see if the post shows up.
Please take Kitten's advice and call your doctor.  That is the only way to really know what is going on.