quick question on filshie clips
since i had the filshie clips inserted i have had problems with bowel movements, cramps, abdominal pains and discomfort, but the hospital tells me nothing is wrong i kno it isn't normal so what should i do???
I am very confused.  Aren't those clips used for tubal ligations?  Do you have ovarian cancer also?  This is a cancer forum, so I am not sure what you think we might be able to help you with.  You might want to check with the Womens Health forum to find out about your situation.  They have a lot of questions over there about birth control and such and would have a much better idea of how to answer you.  
I have heard about them spontaneously expelling themselves even in the "locked" position so you might want to check with your Dr. and insist on whatever test is most likely to detect the clips location.  That may be a TVUS, CT, MRI or something like that.
Good luck,
Jan