Ovarian Cancer Community
some type of gland/mass

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cancer, biopsy, chemotherapy, clinical trials, genetics, hysterectomy, immunotherapy, radiation therapy, screening, and staging.

some type of gland/mass

This is a question I have as I'm waiting for my appointment for the doctor. My after my last cycle, I had this feeling of like a gland or mass type thing, protruding out of my cervix area. I had a look in the mirror, and it's this redish colour type glad/mass, and I'm not sure if it's the reasons for my extrememly heavy periods. I was doing some research and was wondering if it was a fibroid gland at all? I read that fibroid glands are attatched by a stalk like thing, and this thing seems to have a stalk from what i can tell, but then I'm not sure if fibroid glands are exposed or just underneath the uterus wall?

any information would be great!
1 Comment
Hi Meggles,

How did the Dr's appt turn out?  Keep us posted.  Hugs