surgery complications
I had a ovary removed and hernia repaired at the same time a week ago.. i was hospitalized the next day for complications from hernia surgery. since then i have had problems and now im bleeding vaginally which i shouldnt be considering i dont have a period from a hysterectomy. i told my doctor and she said it was from irritation where my ovary was removed but the bleeding went from spotting to a light period. what should i do?
I  would contact my surgeon and tell him what is going on.   I wouldn't give up until I found out what is going on and your surgeon wants you to heal properly.
Peace.
dian
Any bleeding 1 week post op needs to be investigated especially if you say it's not geting better. You know youe body better than anyone else get on the phone to the surgeon and make an appoitmtnt to be seen and  maybe have someblood work drawn to make sure you blood count...... is all ok. Be aggressive because the squeaky wheel gets the oil.
Good Luck'
Kevin