trans vaginal ultrasound
my doctor has organised for a transvaginal ultrasound he has told me not much about what too expect and is not saying much about what he expects to find but at least i got a gynie appmnt within ten days with priority for cancellations should i be more worried now?
Kazzira,
Procedure wise, if you do not know what to expect: A transducer(wand) about the size of a tampon wil be inserted in the vaginal canal a little ways(no pain involved). They will move it side-to-side visualizing pelvic organs.  It is not bad.
Hello Everyone,
I am brand new to the site. I was doing an internet search on debris in cyst and found this website. I actually had a transvaginal US today which revealed 3 cysts on my right ovary, 1 which has debris.  They could not see my left ovary due to bowel gas.  I don't exactly know what that means.  However, I am a little concern about the cyst with debris.  I had an US in Jan 2005 because I was having blood in my urine. I've been through all kinds of tests with a Urologist and have had CT Scans and US.  Thus far, docs have not been able to pinpoint why I have the blood in urine. Tests ruled out kidney stones.  For the past few months, the blood is more red and lately it appears that I am bleeding from my vagina.  This really concerns me since I had a hysterectomy in 1999 (uterus only).

I'm perplexed because it's been almost a year and my problem has not been diagnosed yet.  I don't have the bleeding every day, but at least 3 times a week it occurs.  I do have some pain in the right pelvic area when the bleeding occurs. Lately, I feel a stinging sensation at times in the area where I urinate.  I don't know if it is a bladder problem or GYN problem.

Should I be concerned about the debris in the cyst they discovered today?  I did try to ask the tech some questions, but she wasn't giving out much info. Just told me that the results would be passed along to my GYNE and I should follow up in a few days.

Any feedback would be much appreciated.  My prayers go out to everyone on this site.

PrayedUp
they id a normal us not a trans vaginal  found 3 fibroids in the uterus 2.5 1.4 and 1.3 cm the left ovary was normal witha follicle 2.4cm there was no lesion so what now ? i should wait till i get sick like with the ulcer that nearly ruptered before anyone takes things serious not to mention the gyn he sending me to runs a laser vaginal rejuvination clinic i just feel that thye think its just  a big joke hell i dont even want to go any further now just forget about it
First of all I would say how much I like your user name.  Yes, I would be concerned about vaginal bleeding especially since you have no uterus rto bleed from.  It of course does not speel cancer but it does yell something is wrong.  I would stay on my gyn until I get answers.  Debris signifies a complex cyst which are more worrisome than simple cysts.  I would call my gyn if I didnot hear anything soon!!!
I would rquest a transvaginal or find a new doc.  Most things are benign(or not serious) but  why take any chances.