uterus measurements
MY UTERUS MEASUREMENTS : 8.2X3.7X4.2CM Endometrial stripe measurement: 5.8mm homogeneous Rt OV measurements 2.1x1.6x2.2cm Echogenic/solid appearing vaginal mass seen measures approx 8mm SHOULD I BE CONCERED, I AM SCHEDULED FOR A BIOPSY TOMORROW. NERVOUS OF THE OUTCOME

Linda B

This discussion is related to ENDOMETRIAL STRIPE.
The report does not show any major abnormality. Removal of the vaginal mass and an endometrial biopsy will help make the diagnosis. Report of the biopsy will decide the future line of treatment. Consult a gynaecologist for an evaluation.
The answer is based on information provided. Exact advice is not possible without a proper examination and investigations. You are requested to consult your Doctor. Take care and keep us posted.
Thank you for commenting, I had an unsucessful uterine biopsy, they said my cervix is closed to small and not opening, she said I have a cervix of someone that never had children. and I had 3 Vaginal births. So she is scheduling a Hysterscopy with D&C. and removal of Vaginal Mass. I also have a Mass at the top of my uterus which she thinks may be the cause of not allowing the pipette to move forward.. Concerned that something else is going on. I have been gaining weight but mostly in my stomach area,