Ovarian Cancer Community
vaginal mole
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cancer, biopsy, chemotherapy, clinical trials, genetics, hysterectomy, immunotherapy, radiation therapy, screening, and staging.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

vaginal mole

I am looking for information on vaginal moles not associated with pregnancy.  Are they usually malignant?  Are they common?  My Ob gyn syas not to worry, but how can I not?  Any information -or place to find information -would be helpful -thanks
Related Discussions
1 Comment
Blank
Absolutely ages ago, I had two black moles removed from my vulvar area.  My doctor suggested removing them as a "precaution" and that comment scared me (I was young at the time.) She told me she had yet to remove one that was found to be malignant.  I don't know if she was telling me the truth or trying to calm my fears (something I think most of my doctors must do since I go nuts when the least little thing goes wrong with my health!)  Anyway, they were easily removed with by the 'punch biopsy' method, there was little post-removal discomfort, and the results came back benign.  Please consider having the thing removed so you can be done with worrying about it.
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Ovarian Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank