vaginal mole
I am looking for information on vaginal moles not associated with pregnancy.  Are they usually malignant?  Are they common?  My Ob gyn syas not to worry, but how can I not?  Any information -or place to find information -would be helpful -thanks
Absolutely ages ago, I had two black moles removed from my vulvar area.  My doctor suggested removing them as a "precaution" and that comment scared me (I was young at the time.) She told me she had yet to remove one that was found to be malignant.  I don't know if she was telling me the truth or trying to calm my fears (something I think most of my doctors must do since I go nuts when the least little thing goes wrong with my health!)  Anyway, they were easily removed with by the 'punch biopsy' method, there was little post-removal discomfort, and the results came back benign.  Please consider having the thing removed so you can be done with worrying about it.