Ovarian Cancer Community
what dose a heavy menstral and foul smell mean?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cancer, biopsy, chemotherapy, clinical trials, genetics, hysterectomy, immunotherapy, radiation therapy, screening, and staging.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

what dose a heavy menstral and foul smell mean?

a month ago. i had heavy bleeding that lasted for a month, just two months after i had my son.  the doc gave me birth control pills called yasmin. the strongest birth controll pill to stop the bleeding, or make it a normal flow, after  a day or two the bleeding stopped,  and two weeks later,  well last week i was off the pill for three days, and i took them agian, and i started to have heavy bleeding, and foul smell,  im wondering what it might be.
Related Discussions
2 Comments
Blank
I am not expert and if I understand you correctly you delivered 2months ago.  It could be contents left  behind in your uterus.  My mother had to have a D&C after my sister was born for that reason.  You should contact your doctor.
Blank
Hey, they put me on Yasmin and although I have not given birth recently - I did have a LAP done on October 28th and just got my full period today .... AND I have that smell (I think you are talking about it)......... I go to the doctor on November 28th and plan to inquire into it.
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Ovarian Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...
Sep 18 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank