Ovarian Cancer Community
what dose a heavy menstral and foul smell mean?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cancer, biopsy, chemotherapy, clinical trials, genetics, hysterectomy, immunotherapy, radiation therapy, screening, and staging.

a month ago. i had heavy bleeding that lasted for a month, just two months after i had my son.  the doc gave me birth control pills called yasmin. the strongest birth controll pill to stop the bleeding, or make it a normal flow, after  a day or two the bleeding stopped,  and two weeks later,  well last week i was off the pill for three days, and i took them agian, and i started to have heavy bleeding, and foul smell,  im wondering what it might be.
I am not expert and if I understand you correctly you delivered 2months ago.  It could be contents left  behind in your uterus.  My mother had to have a D&C after my sister was born for that reason.  You should contact your doctor.
Hey, they put me on Yasmin and although I have not given birth recently - I did have a LAP done on October 28th and just got my full period today .... AND I have that smell (I think you are talking about it)......... I go to the doctor on November 28th and plan to inquire into it.