what would squamous cancer lesions look like?
I have had Squamous Cancer removed from skin on various areas of my body. I have had a Hysterectomy and OOphorectomy years ago but am experiencing a problem not. It has been suggested that I have ORS and think that might be right. However, if not could Squamous CA cause a mass in the abdomen and grow within a short period of time and what would I look for if it grew in area of the vagina? What blood test would show this?
A vaginal lesion looks like an ulcer or can grow to look like a head of cauliflower.  Ulcers get white patchy areas and often bleed. While assisting with a radiation treatment planning scan once, I had to assist a lady with a dilator for the procedure. She had squamous cell of the vulva.  It was a lesion that looked like cauliflower and had ulcerated areas around it.  Squamous cell can grow anywhere(lungs, skin, cervix,etc) It is just a type like adeno, small cell, renal, etc.
Thank you so much for the response and medical insight on this kind of lesion. Does not appear that is what I should be worried about. I have had squamous between my eyes and MOS surgery removed it. But the lesions I am concerned with now looks nothing like that. Perfectly round very dark brown spots in cluster but they are all over my body. I have lots of different kinds of growths and am inconstant worry about them.Thanks again for your response it was very much appreciated.
I would go to a Dermatologist and let him/her look at it and that way they would be able to detect change should it occur and set you mind at ease about them.