Ovarian Cancer Community
what would squamous cancer lesions look like?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cancer, biopsy, chemotherapy, clinical trials, genetics, hysterectomy, immunotherapy, radiation therapy, screening, and staging.

I have had Squamous Cancer removed from skin on various areas of my body. I have had a Hysterectomy and OOphorectomy years ago but am experiencing a problem not. It has been suggested that I have ORS and think that might be right. However, if not could Squamous CA cause a mass in the abdomen and grow within a short period of time and what would I look for if it grew in area of the vagina? What blood test would show this?
A vaginal lesion looks like an ulcer or can grow to look like a head of cauliflower.  Ulcers get white patchy areas and often bleed. While assisting with a radiation treatment planning scan once, I had to assist a lady with a dilator for the procedure. She had squamous cell of the vulva.  It was a lesion that looked like cauliflower and had ulcerated areas around it.  Squamous cell can grow anywhere(lungs, skin, cervix,etc) It is just a type like adeno, small cell, renal, etc.
Thank you so much for the response and medical insight on this kind of lesion. Does not appear that is what I should be worried about. I have had squamous between my eyes and MOS surgery removed it. But the lesions I am concerned with now looks nothing like that. Perfectly round very dark brown spots in cluster but they are all over my body. I have lots of different kinds of growths and am inconstant worry about them.Thanks again for your response it was very much appreciated.
I would go to a Dermatologist and let him/her look at it and that way they would be able to detect change should it occur and set you mind at ease about them.