worried about my symptoms
I had breast cancer 3 years ago.  For quite a few months now I have had abdominal pain, alot of weight loss, I am down to 98#, I get horrible cramps about once/week with diahrea following the cramps & I can't eat much at all as I get full so quickly!  I keep reading about the symptoms & in one article it mentions weight loss, the next says weight gain, & I've only seen 2 in all of google that mentioned cramping.  I do have tests scheduled for 10/3 with my cancer dr, but of course am worrying about it & just wondered if anyone who has had ovarian cancer has had the same symptoms as me.  & yes I know I shouldn't have waited for months to get checked out however my son was in the hospital for 5 months, & i did go to the dr for my stomach pain once my son was in the clear & out of the hospital & after some tests he said my gall bladder needed to come out so did that 8/1, then my ex husband (father of my children) of 25 years died in a car crash on 8/6.  All this time i kept thinking my symptoms were stress, then when I found out my gall bladder needed removed I thought, yes!  this is my problem, however after having it removed I still have all of the same issues.  & this may be stupid as I don't know anatomy very well but when they took out my gallbladder & had all of those cameras in there would they have seen the cancer if I had ovarian cancer because having all these symptoms would mean it spread & surely they would have noticed at least something?  could these all just be symptoms of ibs?  i haven't heard of that much weight loss in this short of a time with ibs though.
Hi, I see no one has responded...and I'm sorry I can't answer your concerns.  I have been experiencing symptoms for a while now too and have become concerned about ovarian cancer.  I have also had weight loss, cramps, lower back pain, right side pain, fatigue, needing to pee almost every hour, dizziness, headaches, and not much of an appetite. I also have some swelling.  I was wondering about the weight loss as well, because like you I have mostly read weight gain.  I have had ovarian cysts in the past on this same side and they dissolved.  The discomfort began the same way and I was hoping it would go away.
I am sorry to hear that you have had a difficult year. Life gets so busy, but we need to take care of ourselves.  Best of luck to you.  Please let me know what happens.