would a Dr consider a 10th line of chemo?

My mum has had ovca stage 3 since March 2005. Has 9 lines of chemo over 7.5 years. Had a partial bowel obstruction in May 2012. Dr has said to see if any clinical trials, but there isn't. The Drs who looked into the trails weren't her normal Drs, and the trial Drs thought her normal Drs would consider a platinum and taxol again as it was July 2011 when she finished cisplatin and taxol. Her CA125 has been increasing since then but it did get her ca125 down to 70 after the 6 cycles.
Her normal Drs said its not worth trying but I think it is, even if they gave her 3 cycles and reassessed.
Any I being unreasonable? Mum wants to give it a try.
If your mom is up to it, and strong enough to handle the chemo, there is no reason why they won't try something else, at least I don't think.

She might not meet the criteria for a trial, as she has been on chemo so long, etc....but to go back on carbo/taxol, it's been over a year, I would ask for it...can you see another doctor?
I agrree with the above