Ovarian Cancer Community
yeast infection

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cancer, biopsy, chemotherapy, clinical trials, genetics, hysterectomy, immunotherapy, radiation therapy, screening, and staging.

yeast infection

Can yeast infections branch into ovarian cancer, I just have tried everything under the sun to get rid of it and I've had it for 12 years just wondering if I should be worried..
Avatar dr f tn
HI,
Yeast infection will not progress into ovarian cancer. However chronic infections especially the HPV infection can increase the chances of cervical cancer. Hence you should consult a gynaecologist and get vaginal swab test and Pap smear done. Proper treatment will help get rid of the infection. Hope this helps.
Take care and good luck.
well i have down all of that and it has never got better, they must of prescribed lots of stuff, but this defenantly helps alot, never knew it could turn into cervical cancer..