Feel HORRIBLE
I had my right ovary and fallopian tube removed on Feb. 4th of this year. I am having my first menstrual cycle since then and I am sooo exhausted and weak. Sick to my stomach im not sure if this is normal.. i have never felt like this before. I cant keep anything down and it seems as though i could sleep for days. If any one knows what im talking about i beg you to please help me.
Hi. Sorry you aren't feeling to well! I had my Fallopian tube and a cyst the size of a grapefruit removed 8 days ago (Feb 21).
I got my menstrual cycle yesterday (exactly one week after surgery) and I agree. I feel AWFUL! The only thing you said that I'm not experiencing is not being able to keep food down. I don't have an appetite but if I force myself to eat then I can keep it down.
I'm also very tired and along with that I am way more emotional than usual. I will cry at the drop of a hat (extremely unlike me).
If anyone else has any experience with this I would also like to hear it!
I should also add I am only 15 (yes, I know, very rare).
Hope you feel better soon!