Just how big is 1.5 x 1.4 x 1.7 cm?
I just had a ultrasound pelvic and the findings is Hypoechoic nodule in the lift ovary, measuring 1.5 x 1.4 x 1.7 cm.  Slight internal blood flow.  What does this mean and just how big is 1.5 x 1.4 x 1.7 cm?
Disclaimer: I am not a doctor...I just read a lot to try to understand all the medical lingo associated with cysts and ultrasound.  Liquids (hypoechoic) show a bit darker than normal on ultrasound compared to solids.  It could indicate that it is fluid filled or maybe that is the internal blood flow they mentioned.  Those are really small measurements, too, a little more than half an inch in all dimensions.  In my non-expert opinion it sounds like no big deal but a real doctor should be explaining these results for you.
I just wanted to say a GIGANTIC thank you to you for being on this group, I know for one that your personal experience and sharing what you have learned from others is super helpful. We know you are not a Doctor BUT I have to tell you, being in the trenches with others like yourself who are so knowledgeable means more to me than anything, I'm sure others feel the same way.

Thank you!

Jane, CA
Just as janepm stated, "A GIGANTIC Thank-you" I have been so worried about this and am seeing my docotor on Tuesday.  You have really helped me with worrying about this.  Stay tuned!
Thanks ladies.  I feel woefully inadequate at this but I do try.  It is especially hard when ladies have troubles over the weekend when doctors are not so readily available to supply answers.
well you do a terrific job 24/7 if you ask me. Thank you!

Jane, CA