Ovarian Cysts Community
ovaries are bulky and contain multiple follicles

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cysts.

last few months  i was having symptoms of preganacy (pregnancy) like nausea, fatigue, frequent urination, tender breast, etc. my periods were only two times in last four month and stayed very less for a day or two. my last bleeding were on 8 nov. i tensted several times through upt but it came negative all the time, so i dicided to go for an ultrasound and find out the answer..today i went for trans vagil sonography and my report says
uterus is anteverted n appears normal in size, shape and echotexture, no myometerial mass lesion is seen.
endometrial echo is seen in midline and measures 6 mm in thickness. multiple small nabothian cysts are seen in cervix. both ovaries are bulky and contain multiple small follicles arranged in the stroma and around the pheriphery with central echogenic stroma. no parametrial mass lesion is seen.

mild free fluid is seen in the POD

i am planning for a baby..is it ok to try now..
Avatar_dr_f_tn
Your reports seem to suggest PCOS. This may be the reason for irregular periods. Hormonal assay can be done for confirmation. You can try for a pregnancy and in case of difficulty medical help can be taken.
Hope this helps.
Avatar_dr_f_tn
Hope this helps.
thanks for your kind advise ... :)