0.8 pelvic mass what can i do if im non operational
I am 39 years old and i have 0.8 pelvic mass on my left ovary, i have so much scare tissue that the last surgeon that opened me up (in 2007 to have my tubes tied) said my organs was wrapped up in a cocoon of scare tissue and it was like getting a rock out of cement, and i should not let anyone open me up.  in 2008 the cysts was discovered and it was 0.4 cm now its 0.8 and my o.b.g.y.n wont take it out due to the scare tissue,but he said it should be removed,and referred me to another o.b.g.y.n,she has me doing a ct scan on 1/28/13 and a biopsy on 2/1/13 because the lining of my cervix is getting thicker.  i don't know what that means...  help!!!  
A 0.8 cm cyst is very small.  You don't have to do anything with that, it could very well be a normal, functional cyst.  Is it causing you pain?  Looks like you are having your CT today so keep us posted on what that shows.  Also, there should be a surgeon available that will clean up your scar tissue, maybe take your ovaries out too?