2 complex cyst and a high estrogen level
I had a tranvaginal ultra sound done and was told that I have 2 complex cyst on each ovary.  The reason for the ultra sound was because of my estrogen level.  It came back at 887, which I was told was very high. (Which would explain me acting like a crazy person all of the time)! I am very concerned and am going in to see my ObGyn this Thursday, and have not been feeling good for a very long time!  Can these cyst be causing the high estogen level and will they go away on there own or will I have to have surgery?  Thank you in advance for any feedback!!

Brandy
I was told I have a legion on my left ovary with fluid surround......anyone delt with this situation? I go back this next week for another ultrasound to see if it has grown....to be honest, I am quite scared...Mommy to 2 young kids
This "lesion" is probably an ovarian cyst. Ovarian cysts are common and most resolve on their own, no intervention needed. If they don't shrink, birth control pills are sometimes prescribed. Let us know what you find out. Hope it's nothing serious.