Aa
A
A
Close
30cm ovarian cyst
So, I've been looking like I'm 6mnths pregnant for about a lil over a year now. I thought it was just weight problems. Three months ago I hit the gymn faithfully every single day, changed my diet and realized my stomach's size was still the same.
Long story short. My surgery is next week Thursday Oct 11th. I REALLY don't want to lose my left ovary. I took a CA125 and came out within range. However, the doctor said he would have to cut me vertically. That's when I asked why can't he do a c-section cut, he then agreed that he can. He said because the mass is quite large. But just thinking about him cutting me open vertically seem more painful after :(
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Hiya sorry to hear about your cyst, what type of cyst is it? Have u had any symptoms or pain, as I've been having alot of pelvis pain and hip pain & hurts to open my bowles, my stomach seems really bloated. Bet u will be relieved to get cyst out, Im really scared of surgery, hospitals' ect. Keep intouch . Lisa x
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Hi Lisa,
They didn't say what type but they suspected that its from my left ovary. I have no symptoms, no pain. Just bloated most of the time. I'm extremely excited, nervous and scared. But obviously, it needs to be removed.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Ovarian Cysts Community Resources