Ovarian Cysts Community
4yrs of Pain Won't Go away

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cysts.

4yrs of Pain Won't Go away

Hi I'm 24yrs old and I've been dealing with I thinks its a ovarian cyst not filled or a fibroid that's 3cm and that was a year ago when I was seen by a gyn doctor and had the transvaginal ultra sound since then the pain hasn't gone away more like worser and since I moved from another state I'm seeing another gyn female doctor who doesn't feel so understanding about it and had a second opinion and said my results were fine but I'm still left puzzled to what is going on down there I'm not sexually active and I have a hard time with pap smears when I was able to get a pelvic exam the doctor said iam very tight my walls were very red I get very panicky and can't relax when it comes to this I know thiS is important to my female needs but is there any way the pain can stop with the fibroids and how can I be relax as gyn doctors say when they are putting what feels like a 4X4 through me    
See if the doctor will order an MRI of your abdomen, to see what is going on.