7 days post lap/d&c still can't sit/stand
Hi Ladies,
I had a laproscipy 7 days ago for fibroids, endometriosis, polips and cysts.  They also removed the polips and inserted a hormonal coil (Mirena).
I had a few days of spotting and now I have a fair amount of bleeding (with period pains) and when I try to sit upright or stand I feel like my insides are tightening to the point I feel like i'm holding my breath.... is this normal?
When I eat or drink anything I swell up like a balloon....

I'm meant to be going abroad on a two week cruise in 4.5 days.  will I be okay to fly?  what if i still can't stand or sit upright?  should I be worried.??   aaahhhhhhh
HI,
It would be better to avoid travel abroad when you have recently had surgery and also are having symptoms of excessive bleeding and pain and difficulty in sitting and standing. But if you must go, then consult your Doctor for a check up and carry appropriate medicines with you.
Hope this helps. Take care.
Thank you for your advice.  I had a lovely holiday but I'm still having blood each day and a tight stabbing pain just above my belly button.

I'm not due to go for a check up for another 3 weeks, should i be worried??

Thanks,