Ovarian Cysts Community
Another cyst
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cysts.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Another cyst

Hi I had a follow up ultra sound about six weeks after the first when I had a 3-4 cm cyst on my right ovary. I had another ultra sound yesterday and I have another measuring the same size on my left ovary.

Scanner thought they looked like boring cysts as my gyn had previously thought of the first. I just feel frustrated I have another one. I have long painful periods heavy and full of discomfort for years. I'm thinking about having Nova sure anyone had this, radio waves to burn the uterus lining to help with periods?

I got really upset last night as I went to Hospital on my own and the technician was male and really made me uncomfortable as I had a trans vaginal ultra sound, and I have a set back and off centre cervix. The nurse was no comfort to me and disappeared to the other side of the room. I just felt this instrument was just placed inside me and then no apologies when I felt he was digging for Gold!!!

I guess you only understand if you have been through this as I know you guys have. Someone just texted me well everyone has cysts... It just made me cry.

Trace.
136956_tn?1363091289
If you have painful periods it could be Endometriosis. Have you seen a gynecologist?
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Ovarian Cysts Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank