Anyone with a benign cyst have indigestion or loose stools caused by the cyct?
Concerned about malignancy, hoping others with benign cysts have had similar symptoms.  Thanks
Hi, I have a 2.6cm complex cyst on my right ovary as of 7/19 that I am watching. Until proven otherwise this cyst is benign and I have symptoms of bloating, indigestion, some bowel changes also. I have had these symptoms for 7 months and have had 3 US with the last one being the complex cyst now (not sure if it is the same cyst they saw in the first on in March). I happen to have alot of indigestion and gas in my intestines today and usually everyday I can press on the area where my cyst is on my right side and feel/hear a squishing sound. Assuming this is air in the colon. Hope you feel better.
thank you for your post it does make me feel better.  do your doctors believe it is benign and can you tell me why?  I have just not been able to find any information on the internet about benign cysts causing indigestion but i also know the internet is not the best place to obtain information.  Also have you ever had night sweats?  Thanks again.
Hi, yes the one Gyn that I saw was not concerned at all and thought all my symptoms of bloating, etc were GI related (I had colonoscopy and other tests that were all negative). he didn't want to see me for another 3 mos to see if cyst had grown. I am not comfortable with that because the radiologist had said follow up US in 6 weeks so that is what I am doing. They assume all cysts are benign until they can actually biopsy it. I had a CA-125 in May which was normal too, but just had labs done today to find out if it has changed. I do have night sweats sometimes, but I am 47 and it could be menopause symptoms-I have no uterus so not sure what stage I am in cause no periods. Yes the internet is full of info and can get very scary to read it. I am also an RN so I research alot and am pretty persistent with my doctors about finding an answer! Hang in there and let me know how you are doing.