Appt this morning-Please weigh in...
I'm wondering, would I be overstepping boundaries to ask to have these cysts removed? We've been 'watching' them for almost a year, with no positive change. The original one hasn't shrunk, and now more are popping up. They are quite painful...I'm taking oxycodone (for an unrelated issue), and maxxing out ibuprofen everyday, and still I'm in pain. I would like to have these taken out, if possible, but I'm rather meek when in the presence of a doc. Is it going too far to ask to have them removed?

P.S: I also seem to have a prolapsed uterus, though when I go in today we are also looking into that. I don't know if those could be related or not. Thanks in advance for any advice! I'm babbling a bit; I think its the anxiety =)
No, it is absolutely alright to ask to have them removed!  My gyn always says "It's your body and your choice."  You need to be that comfortable with all your doctors!  :o)