I'm wondering, would I be overstepping boundaries to ask to have these cysts removed? We've been 'watching' them for almost a year, with no positive change. The original one hasn't shrunk, and now more are popping up. They are quite painful...I'm taking oxycodone (for an unrelated issue), and maxxing out ibuprofen everyday, and still I'm in pain. I would like to have these taken out, if possible, but I'm rather meek when in the presence of a doc. Is it going too far to ask to have them removed?
P.S: I also seem to have a prolapsed uterus, though when I go in today we are also looking into that. I don't know if those could be related or not. Thanks in advance for any advice! I'm babbling a bit; I think its the anxiety =)
The Content on this Site is presented in a summary fashion, and is intended to be used for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as medical advice or a diagnosis of any health or fitness problem, condition or disease; or a recommendation for a specific test, doctor, care provider, procedure, treatment plan, product, or course of action. Med Help International, Inc. is not a medical or healthcare provider and your use of this Site does not create a doctor / patient relationship. We disclaim all responsibility for the professional qualifications and licensing of, and services provided by, any physician or other health providers posting on or otherwise referred to on this Site and/or any Third Party Site. Never disregard the medical advice of your physician or health professional, or delay in seeking such advice, because of something you read on this Site. We offer this Site AS IS and without any warranties. By using this Site you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your physician or 911 immediately.