Ovarian Cysts Community
BLEEDING AND CLOTTING AFTER RIGHT OVARY REMOVAL & D&C
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cysts.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

BLEEDING AND CLOTTING AFTER RIGHT OVARY REMOVAL & D&C

4 WEEKS AGO I HAD MY RIGHT OVARY removed due to cysts and also had a d&c due to polyp. After surgery I bled a little as I was told I would. Then about 2 weeks later,which was the week of my usual start of my period, it seemed like I started since I had heavier blleding. I called my Dr and they said that it could well possible be my period and to give it sometime. Now this week I still am on what seems its my period but Im passing clots not too large but theyre there . Has anyone else gone thru something similar? I have some back pain as well and cramping thats not bothersome but its there.I dont have to change pads often but whe i go to the bathroom thats when the bleeding/clots happen. I would appreciate any advise. Thank You
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Hi,
This could be your periods which are heavier than normal and they need to be stopped immediately. It is not uncommon to have heavier periods after a D&C and polypectomy. The raw area that has been left behind is likely to bleed. Medicines like haemostatic agents and hormones may help. Consult your Doctor.
Hope this helps.
Blank
Thanks so much for your reply Dr Wanjari. I greatly appreciate it and gives me a little peace of mind. I will definetely contact my Dr in regards to this. How long I wonder would this raw area be like that?
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Ovarian Cysts Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating: What Your Closet ...