BLEEDING OVARIAN CYST
RECENTLY I WENT TO THE ER DUE TO A PAIN IN MY PELVIC AREA ON THE RIGHT SIDE.  THE PAIN WAS NOT GETTING ANY BETTER EVEN AFTER PAIN PILLS.  A PELVIC ULTRASOUND DETECTED A 1 INCH BLEEDING CYST IN MY OVARY.  A CO-WORKER STATED THAT SHE HAD THE SAME PROBLEM AND THAT THIS OCCURS DUE TO HER TUBAL LIGATION.  IS THIS TRUE?  I HAD MY TUBES TIED FOUR YEARS AGO.  DO CYST OCCUR DUE TO TUBAL LIGATION?  
I had my tubes tied in my early 30's and this last year ended up having surgery for a grapefruit sized cluster of cysts that had bled together.  I have found some research that indicates that tubal ligations do put you at higher risk of cysts but are not necessarily the cause.  It took 16 years for me to have cysts after my tubal.  They don't know the real reason for cysts but do suspect our hormones contribute.  There has been a lot written about estrogen dominance and its contribution to cysts and other things.  What are they planning to do for treatment for you?