Ovarian Cysts Community
Bleeding ovarayn cyst on my right ovary

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cysts.

Bleeding ovarayn cyst on my right ovary

hello,
I just found out from my CT scan that the pain in my LRQ (lower right quadrent) and irregular BM's were the cause of a bleeding cyst on my right ovary, i have been dealing with the pain and bazarr periods for a few months. I have HPV and i have gone to my OB/GYN numerous times for bipaps, most have come back saying that i have an obundince of free radicals cells. I am 21 and fairly healthy in good shape and sleep well also drug free. I am worried that after my ultrasound i will need to go in for surgery, with having HPV what are the chances that i might have issueus with cancer/ tumor after the surgery? Also will i still be able to conceave?  I hope to here from anyone that can help. Thank you all
Bleeding cysts and HPV area completely unrelated medical issues.  There might not be much to do about the cyst but allow it to continue breaking down and resolving on its own, which is what is actually doing now. But the process is painful, and you already know.  They mostly need to monitor for infection and treat the pain.

Sometimes cysts interfere with ovulation but if it does resolve, then it's reasonable to expect the ovary will go back to business as usual once it heals.  If the other ovary is unaffected, it should be working properly.

Are they treating HPV infected cells for you?  Sometimes it means freezing or burning (laser) them away as an outpatient (hospital) or in-office procedure, depending on how much needs to be done.  You should eventually develop an immunity to the HPV strain currently affecting you (assuming you do not get exposed to new/different strains along the way) but those bad cells need to go and not left to develop into anything worse.