Ovarian Cysts Community
Bleeding ovary!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cysts.

Bleeding ovary!

I had an ultrasound today following laparoscopic removal of simple cyst in March and continuing symptoms.  The guy was a bit cagey but said there was something on the ovary which might be the remnants of the original cyst and that it is bleeding a bit.  I assume if it was a new and ruptured cyst I would have known about it from the pain, but I can't think why else it would be bleeding so long after the operation.  I have to wait 5 days for a report and I am driving myself scatty worrying about it.  I've been really tired, my heart rate's gone weird the last two weeks (keep skipping beats) and I was very dizzy this morning, and I don't know if I'm just worring myself ill or there's something that could link all of it.  Anyone else had what looks like such a slow healing process or similar problems post-op?
How are you doing now?
It was another cyst!  4.5cm ruptured haemorragic one they think has probably been there since just after the surgery.  I'm in a lot less pain than I was and the dizziness has settled.  The GP's referred me back to gynae because there is still pain especially for a few days after any (ahem) activity so I'll see someone at the end of the month.  I hope I don't keep getting them :(

Thanks for checking on me!